To celebrate the relaunch of our eCOX® Website! Receive HK$50 OFF on all purchase over HK$3000 | Discount Code: 50OFF
1. This invoice shall be valid for 60 days from the invoice date, and delivery should be made within the said period. In case extension of delivery date is required, customers must pay the full balance of the invoice and storing charge may incur. Deposit will be forfeited if delivery is not made within the said period.
2. Title to the products shall remain vested in our company until we have received full payment of the invoice. Risk of the products shall pass to customer upon delivery of the products
3. All sales are final. We do not provide return or exchange and deposit will be forfeited. All sales of displayed item, outlet product, B machines, clearance sales, special order item, indent order, labor charge, delivery charge, installation services, damaged or abused items, items that are missing accessories , or any items that have been opened cannot be return or exchange. In case return or exchange can be arranged, it will be return at your own cost and risk. This includes the delivery , collection cost and restocking charge.
4. Customer should ensure the item ordered can be physically delivered to the delivery address, fit your requirement and be assembled therein. Our company bears no responsibility for any such failure. Please refer to term No. 3 for return and exchange policy.
5. All dates or times indicated for the delivery are approximate, and are subject to the stock levels at time of processing. Our company shall not be liable for any losses or expenses caused by any delay in delivery. All delivery service will be cancelled when Typhoon Signal No 8 or above or Black Rainstorm signal is hoisted. Delivery will be subject to rescheduling.
6. Additional charge will be imposed if the delivery van cannot enter the main entrance of the delivery address, or if there are no direct lift facilities in the building of the delivery address or the lift facilities can be used of are not suitable for delivery of the product.
7. Customer should carefully inspect the quantity and the appearance of the item before acknowledgment of receipt. Upon acknowledgment, our company shall be discharged from any liability for the sales. Customer or customer representative on site will be deemed as customer’s authorized recipient.
8. We always honor the manufacturer's warranty period where offered. We do not interpret manufacturer warranty terms and conditions, please refer to their terms and conditions.
9. Customer should take care of their own furniture, interior decoration, floor, wall and properties during the delivery and installation process. Our company will not be liable for any damage caused upon acknowledgment. Complain can only be made on site at the time of delivery and the maximum liability amount will not be over the sales amount of the product or HKD$1000 (whichever is in smaller value).
10. Our company does not provide any type of installation service directly. All installation is done either by the manufacturer or distributor, or independent contractors. Our company bears no responsibility for all matters concerning installation of the products.
11. These terms and conditions embody the entire understanding between our company and customer and there are no promises, terms or conditions, oral or written expressed or implied other than contained herein. Our company rreserves the right to cancel or vary these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
12. These terms and conditions are written in both English and Chinese. In case of inconsistency, the Chinese version shall prevail.